Pages

The Road Goes Ever on...



In all honesty, my deepest desire is to seek truth with an honest and sincere heart. I want to be like the Messiah and long to walk in obedience in every way no matter the outcome. I continue to plead with the Father to show me truth in spite of what people may say. I ask Him for wisdom to help me, my family and whomever He brings on my path. I desire for eyes that see and ears that hear, and that He will continue to give greater sense to both. I want a humble and teachable heart, for without humility, learning is done the hard way. Why does it seem that egotism and pride get the best of us far too often? If I already have everything all figured out, what need have I of Him teaching me? God has been perfectly willing to contradict my understanding of Him in the past, but I also had to let go and allow Him to remove the error in my mind and the log from my eye. “So I was wrong”; what have I really lost? Lost? On the contrary, I have gained so much it is indescribable. It is only after my eyes were opened that I could describe what blindness was like. There are those who would say “I have become blind”. Can you tell a man who had darkened eyes that his darkness was light and his light is now darkness? Only from someone who themselves have had no experience with light could such an accusation come. As YHVH says through the mouth of Isaiah the Prophet, “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who change darkness into light and light into darkness, who change bitter into sweet and sweet into bitter! Woe to those seeing themselves as wise, esteeming themselves as cleverIsaiah 5) “And so the road goes ever on...”

No comments: