Pages

The Paulcast

I love the Hebrew Scriptures. I love the New Testament. When someone is dedicated to reading the NT within the framework of its indigenous paradigm, something beautiful and insightful happens.

Kurt Willems, in addition to his blog, has recently begun a podcast on Paul, which he has cleverly titled The Paulcast.

I am three episodes in and really enjoying it. Kurt keeps it light and interesting. I am looking forward to listening to some of the big name NT scholars he has lined up in the next few episodes.

So, for those who - like me - are fascinated in in Second Temple era Judaism, are convinced Paul should be read in this historical context and have time on their hands when a lighter, historically driven discussion (rather than theologically driven) sounds appealing, you may want to have a listen or two. 

No comments: