Pages

The Branch



In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. 

Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, And a branch from his roots will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him…

Then all your people will be righteous; They will possess the land forever, The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified.

...the days are coming," declares the LORD, "When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land.

'In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth.

...behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch…I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. "In that day," declares the LORD of hosts, "every one of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and under his fig tree."

Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of the LORD."

Isa. 4:2; 11:1-2; 60:21; Jer. 23:5; 33:15; Zec. 3:8-10; 6:12

No comments: