Pages

The Salvation of the LORD



And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him.

Sacrifice and meal offering You have not desired; My ears You have opened; Burnt offering and sin offering You have not required. Then I said, "Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book it is written of me. I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Torah is within my heart."

"Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, YHVH? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me. "Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

He [YHVH] says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth."

My righteousness is near, My salvation has gone forth, And My arms will judge the peoples; The coastlands will wait for Me, And for My arm they will wait expectantly.

Behold, YHVH has proclaimed to the end of the earth, Say to the daughter of Zion, "Lo, your salvation comes; Behold His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him."

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.

YHVH is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him. It is good that he waits silently For the salvation of YHVH.

I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay. Salvation is from YHVH."

But as for me, I will watch expectantly for YHVH; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.

I will exult in YHVH, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
____________
Isa 59:16; Psa 40:6-8; Isa 45:21,22; Isa 49:6; Isa 51:5;  Isa 62:11; Act 4:12; 2Co 8:9; Lam 3:25-26, Jon 2:9; Mic 7:7; Hab 3:18; Heb 9:27-28;

No comments: